TDD2: A Surgeon's Lament TDD2: A Surgeon's Lament

Huh...

Seems like a normal day in a hospital to me. 4/5

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Funniest shit I've seen yet

This is probably one of the most random Awesome vids you made yet dude, grats on the redeeming your awesome.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Hmm

I hate giving it a fair review since you are one of my favorite all time animator and voice actor but, this piece was actually dull. The only great part was the advertisement of the game at the end. Other then that, it was very very dull.

Of course I loved the animation as usual, you did a good job at the voice acting of course, just, you need to put a little more thought on the jokes since it wasn't the best. I give it a 7/10, 3/5

Don't give up though!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Amazing Animation

It was very interesting and it was very dark.

The colors you used, the physics, and the animation you placed together was very outstanding. The only problem was you placed too much together in a few scenes which caused a few frame skips but other then that, very well done.

9/10, 5/5

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Nice dude

Great animation and funny episode. Also for that Hynra dude down below, stfu faggot.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Amazing

Even though the animation was a little tacky you really amped it up with the motion effects enough and the battle view to make this video very epic. I applaud to you.

9/10

Took 1 just from the animation but I still think it was great non-the-less. I don't say this much often.

JCTLM JCTLM

I lol'd at jcamelo and Terkoiz's face at the end..

Very epic and great animation. The timing for everything was great as well. 5/5

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

I noticed something

When that annoying ass green dude comes, green link pushes something back down. Anyways great video and nice song. I just wish I knew what green link is hiding Lol...

Vete a la Versh 15 Vete a la Versh 15

Nice

I understand Spanish so double the lulz, anyways, the video itself is good and is very random, good job.

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants